For the most part, many people have never heard of Demodex mites. What are they exactly?
Demodex mites are tiny microscopic organisms which live in the hair follicles. There are two species living on humans that have been identified: Demodex folliculorum and Demodex brevis, which are both frequently referred to as hair mites, skin mites, body mites, eyelash mites and a whole lot more.
Studies show that Demodex mites are associated with numerous types of skin complications, such as hair loss, pimples, acne, rosacea, freckles, spots, rough skin, atopic dermatitis, itching, rash, discolouration on the face and other skin conditions.
Many people have Demodex mites, and they usually are A-symptomatic in healthy people. However, when a person becomes sick, and their immune system goes down, the number of mites increase and unfortunately, a person then suffers negative effects with skin problems and hair loss.
So what can you do in order to get rid of these mites?
UNGEX offers the best Demodex hair mites treatment, which is an essential solution for your healthy hair, skin and scalp. Ungex is a company that have received several business certificates and awards, including the 2012 “Best Invention Award” for the invention of ‘Ungex Hair Mites Solution’. Ungex products are made up of unique shampoos, treatment hair tonics and the Pro-Demodex treatment spray. All products work in conjunction to effectively help eliminate all types of human mites.
Try out the following tips on how you may help live a healthy lifestyle and improve
your immune system, which in turn will help prevent and control Demodex mites:
- Eat healthy food: Try to eat more of vegetables and fruits and reduce the consumption of fried and oily junk foods. By cooking meals at home you can be in charge of what you’re eating and be able monitor exactly what goes into your food. The more healthy food you eat, the better you’re likely to feel after a meal.
- Exercise: Try to exercise at least 30mins and 3 times per week early in the morning to get the heart pumping and your blood circulating. This also helps keep you energised and ready to go throughout the day, as well as allowing you to maintain your weight. Go out and enjoy the sunshine, you’re more likely to feel happier and healthier.
- Get plenty of sleep: Try to get at least 8 hours of good quality sleep at a regular time each night. Getting plenty of sleep also means that you’re likely to get less sick often, you may stay at a healthy weight, lower your risk of high blood pressure and diabetes, and be able to think more clearly and do better in school and at work.
- Stress less: Take the time to relax, and talk to friends and family and plan ahead for events which may be causing the stress. Also, try listening to some music, or taking a moderately-paced walk outdoors. Make sure though that the people you choose to talk to aren’t the cause of your stress!
- Drink water: At least 4-6 glasses of water per day. Water is necessary for preventing dehydration and replacing fluids lost from sweating. You can also add extra water in your diet with certain food such as watermelon, lettuce, spinach and soups, which can work in conjunction with drinking water to retain a healthy amount of water.
- Clean your surroundings: Clutter in your room can be stressful and can impact how you’re sleeping, so move out stuff that isn’t necessary for rest. This may also reduce health risks by getting rid of dust, bacteria and other nasties. It will also help you to have better rest without extra clutter to distract you.
- Wash your sheets regularly: By keeping clean sheets, you are helping to get rid of moisture and skin cells that you shed while you sleep. You are also helping getting rid of any Demodex mites which may have transferred onto pillow cases. Therefore you’ll keep your sleep area cleaner and you’ll be less likely to sleep in something you don’t want to.
- Disconnect from technology: By disconnecting from technology, you may help in allowing yourself to become more positive, and provides the opportunity to reset and refocus appreciation and gratitude. It may also help you to be more creative, improve your mood, boost concentration and make room for new intellectual connections. You might be surprised by how much more time you’ll have to do other things you never used to have time for.
Do you have any other ideas as to how you live a healthier lifestyle? Be part of the innovation in order to help ensure a safe, effective way of helping those who suffer from Demodex mites.