For the most part, many people have never heard of Demodex mites. What are they exactly?
Demodex mites are tiny microscopic organisms which live in the hair follicles. There are two species living on humans that have been identified: Demodex folliculorum and Demodex brevis, which are both frequently referred to as hair mites, skin mites, body mites, eyelash mites and a whole lot more.
Studies show that Demodex mites are associated with numerous types of skin complications, such as hair loss, pimples, acne, rosacea, freckles, spots, rough skin, atopic dermatitis, itching, rash, discolouration on the face and other skin conditions.
Many people have Demodex mites, and they usually are A-symptomatic in healthy people. However, when a person becomes sick, and their immune system goes down, the number of mites increase and unfortunately, a person then suffers negative effects with skin problems and hair loss.
So what can you do in order to get rid of these mites?
UNGEX offers the best Demodex hair mites treatment, which is an essential solution for your healthy hair, skin and scalp. Ungex is a company that have received several business certificates and awards, including the 2012 “Best Invention Award” for the invention of ‘Ungex Hair Mites Solution’. Ungex products are made up of unique shampoos, treatment hair tonics and the Pro-Demodex treatment spray. All products work in conjunction to effectively help eliminate all types of human mites.
Try out the following tips on how you may help live a healthy lifestyle and improve
your immune system, which in turn will help prevent and control Demodex mites:
- Eat healthy food: Try to eat more of vegetables and fruits and reduce the consumption of fried and oily junk foods. By cooking meals at home you can be in charge of what you’re eating and be able monitor exactly what goes into your food. The more healthy food you eat, the better you’re likely to feel after a meal.
- Exercise: Try to exercise at least 30mins and 3 times per week early in the morning to get the heart pumping and your blood circulating. This also helps keep you energised and ready to go throughout the day, as well as allowing you to maintain your weight. Go out and enjoy the sunshine, you’re more likely to feel happier and healthier.
- Get plenty of sleep: Try to get at least 8 hours of good quality sleep at a regular time each night. Getting plenty of sleep also means that you’re likely to get less sick often, you may stay at a healthy weight, lower your risk of high blood pressure and diabetes, and be able to think more clearly and do better in school and at work.
- Stress less: Take the time to relax, and talk to friends and family and plan ahead for events which may be causing the stress. Also, try listening to some music, or taking a moderately-paced walk outdoors. Make sure though that the people you choose to talk to aren’t the cause of your stress!
- Drink water: At least 4-6 glasses of water per day. Water is necessary for preventing dehydration and replacing fluids lost from sweating. You can also add extra water in your diet with certain food such as watermelon, lettuce, spinach and soups, which can work in conjunction with drinking water to retain a healthy amount of water.
- Clean your surroundings: Clutter in your room can be stressful and can impact how you’re sleeping, so move out stuff that isn’t necessary for rest. This may also reduce health risks by getting rid of dust, bacteria and other nasties. It will also help you to have better rest without extra clutter to distract you.
- Wash your sheets regularly: By keeping clean sheets, you are helping to get rid of moisture and skin cells that you shed while you sleep. You are also helping getting rid of any Demodex mites which may have transferred onto pillow cases. Therefore you’ll keep your sleep area cleaner and you’ll be less likely to sleep in something you don’t want to.
- Disconnect from technology: By disconnecting from technology, you may help in allowing yourself to become more positive, and provides the opportunity to reset and refocus appreciation and gratitude. It may also help you to be more creative, improve your mood, boost concentration and make room for new intellectual connections. You might be surprised by how much more time you’ll have to do other things you never used to have time for.
Do you have any other ideas as to how you live a healthier lifestyle? Be part of the innovation in order to help ensure a safe, effective way of helping those who suffer from Demodex mites.
Buy IS and get PS FREE!
Chat with us to get an EXTRA FREE PRODUCT added to your cart! – Act now.
Get amazing promotions and SAVE!
Don’t miss out on:
· 2 For the Price of 1
· 0% Interest Payment Plan
· FREE shipping
· FREE BONUS product via PROMO CODE online! (chat with us to get the promo code)
Please see the links below to take advantage of our massive promotions!
Products Page – see why YOU should choose UNGEX:
Don’t forget to visit our social accounts and blogs to get the latest news on UNGEX, Demodex mites and general health and beauty!
See our blogs:
Check out these simple and easy tricks and tips to get the most of out your beauty regimen!
- Freeze Your Eyeliner
Having trouble with crumbly or gooey eyeliner pencil? Why not try leaving it in the freezer for 15 minutes before applying your eye makeup. Doing this should help glide along your lash line effortlessly and cut down time for applying eye makeup. No more wasting precious mornings on corrections or causing over use of cotton tips!
- Why not shave using conditioner?
If you’re out of shaving cream – or even if you’re not, lather your legs, armpits, even the more sensitive areas with conditioner instead of soap! Conditioner softens the hair and soothes the skin making it way easier to shave. 🙂
Plus it leaves skin feeling smooth, just remember to wash it off in the shower and don’t apply to anywhere especially oily to avoid acne and irritated skin.
- Sick of losing eyelashes and putting up with sore eyelids?
Rub a little coconut oil on your eyelids and coat your eyelashes, this prevents bacteria and Demodex eyelash mites being able to spread infection and cause tenderness, plus your eyelashes will stay thick and beautiful!
- Don’t put up with our-of-place eyebrows
Spray a little hairspray on an old (freshly cleaned) mascara brush, eyebrow brush or old toothbrush, then lightly brush eyebrows and style them as you wish. Even the most unruly eyebrows should yield to this little trick 😉
- Out of makeup remover? Try coconut oil or baby wipes instead!
If you’re out of makeup remover, use organic coconut oil or baby wipes to get rid of makeup. It works especially well on dry, tough eye makeup.
- Don’t Pop It!
Don’t pop those pimples! Not only does popping pimples increase the chance of ugly scarring, you can also worsen the problem and spread bacteria/germs to other places on your face, which could cause an even worse breakout. Instead use a trusted brand that stops acne at the source. Our recommendation: UNGEX! Check out the products here, or buy now here
- Use your straightener to get wavy curls!
Straighteners are amazing tools, with multiple uses. Not only can you use it for its intended use – to straighten your hair, you can also create tight curls (if you’re using a thin straightener) or soft romantic waves with a normal sized one. It’s important to note that using a straightener too much can cause dryness and breakage! So take it easy once in a while and chill out with the natural look.
- Tips for easy tweezing.
Before you pluck your eyebrows, try to make sure you soften the skin by wetting a cotton ball in warm water, this will ensure less dryness and less of a pinch, even for thick follicles. When you start plucking, do so in the direction your hair grows, this will cause less trauma to the skin around it and result in less dryness and irritation.
- Using Dry Shampoo & the correct method for shampooing your hair!
Dry shampoo is great! It absorbs excess oil on the length of your hair and keeps your mane looking clean and fresh. However dry shampoo should only be used in between washes. For regular washes just wash the top of your head with regular shampoo followed by a quick towel dry. Your hair will look (and feel) as good as new.
- Clean Your Makeup Brushes
Make sure you clean your makeup brushes regularly to avoid a build-up of makeup residue and bacteria – it can even cause Staph (Staphylococcus), which can result in pus, such as a boil, furuncle, or abscess. You can buy makeup brush cleaner from any chemist or beauty shop, or you can simply use shampoo to clean your brushes as you would your own hair. Clean brushes guarantee a smooth and even makeup application every time.