For the most part, many people have never heard of Demodex mites. What are they exactly?
Demodex mites are tiny microscopic organisms which live in the hair follicles. There are two species living on humans that have been identified: Demodex folliculorum and Demodex brevis, which are both frequently referred to as hair mites, skin mites, body mites, eyelash mites and a whole lot more.
Studies show that Demodex mites are associated with numerous types of skin complications, such as hair loss, pimples, acne, rosacea, freckles, spots, rough skin, atopic dermatitis, itching, rash, discolouration on the face and other skin conditions.
Many people have Demodex mites, and they usually are A-symptomatic in healthy people. However, when a person becomes sick, and their immune system goes down, the number of mites increase and unfortunately, a person then suffers negative effects with skin problems and hair loss.
So what can you do in order to get rid of these mites?
UNGEX offers the best Demodex hair mites treatment, which is an essential solution for your healthy hair, skin and scalp. Ungex is a company that have received several business certificates and awards, including the 2012 “Best Invention Award” for the invention of ‘Ungex Hair Mites Solution’. Ungex products are made up of unique shampoos, treatment hair tonics and the Pro-Demodex treatment spray. All products work in conjunction to effectively help eliminate all types of human mites.
Try out the following tips on how you may help live a healthy lifestyle and improve
your immune system, which in turn will help prevent and control Demodex mites:
- Eat healthy food: Try to eat more of vegetables and fruits and reduce the consumption of fried and oily junk foods. By cooking meals at home you can be in charge of what you’re eating and be able monitor exactly what goes into your food. The more healthy food you eat, the better you’re likely to feel after a meal.
- Exercise: Try to exercise at least 30mins and 3 times per week early in the morning to get the heart pumping and your blood circulating. This also helps keep you energised and ready to go throughout the day, as well as allowing you to maintain your weight. Go out and enjoy the sunshine, you’re more likely to feel happier and healthier.
- Get plenty of sleep: Try to get at least 8 hours of good quality sleep at a regular time each night. Getting plenty of sleep also means that you’re likely to get less sick often, you may stay at a healthy weight, lower your risk of high blood pressure and diabetes, and be able to think more clearly and do better in school and at work.
- Stress less: Take the time to relax, and talk to friends and family and plan ahead for events which may be causing the stress. Also, try listening to some music, or taking a moderately-paced walk outdoors. Make sure though that the people you choose to talk to aren’t the cause of your stress!
- Drink water: At least 4-6 glasses of water per day. Water is necessary for preventing dehydration and replacing fluids lost from sweating. You can also add extra water in your diet with certain food such as watermelon, lettuce, spinach and soups, which can work in conjunction with drinking water to retain a healthy amount of water.
- Clean your surroundings: Clutter in your room can be stressful and can impact how you’re sleeping, so move out stuff that isn’t necessary for rest. This may also reduce health risks by getting rid of dust, bacteria and other nasties. It will also help you to have better rest without extra clutter to distract you.
- Wash your sheets regularly: By keeping clean sheets, you are helping to get rid of moisture and skin cells that you shed while you sleep. You are also helping getting rid of any Demodex mites which may have transferred onto pillow cases. Therefore you’ll keep your sleep area cleaner and you’ll be less likely to sleep in something you don’t want to.
- Disconnect from technology: By disconnecting from technology, you may help in allowing yourself to become more positive, and provides the opportunity to reset and refocus appreciation and gratitude. It may also help you to be more creative, improve your mood, boost concentration and make room for new intellectual connections. You might be surprised by how much more time you’ll have to do other things you never used to have time for.
Do you have any other ideas as to how you live a healthier lifestyle? Be part of the innovation in order to help ensure a safe, effective way of helping those who suffer from Demodex mites.
UNGEX Offers The Most Expensive Treatment in 2016!
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2016!
Thanks for being a part of the Ungex global network in 2015.
From everyone at Ungex Australia, we’d like to wish you, your family and friends,
A VERY HAPPY AND WONDERFUL NEW YEAR 2016!
If you’d like to keep up-to-date with Ungex news & offers over the holidays you can follow us on Websites, Facebook, Instagram & other social networks below:
Mite Solution Is No Illusion!
Guaranteed Quality, Guaranteed Results!
We Sell The Result, You Buy The Guarantee!
All You Ever Wanted To Know About Demodex Hair Mites Treatment!
UNGEX is a unique business which specialises in helping sufferers of hair loss and skin problems due to microscopic parasites called Demodex mites with a special Demodex treatment.
Around 65 species of Demodex are known. Two species living on humans have been identified: Demodex folliculorum and Demodex brevis, both frequently referred to as hair mites, face mites, skin mites, body mites, eyelash mites, eyebrow mites, ear mites, human mites or hair follicle mites.
All You Never Wanted To Know About The Parasites Known As Follicle Mites!
Demodex mites are parasites that live in hair follicles. Studies show the Demodex hair mites to be associated with numerous types of skin complications, for example the mites have been identified as a leading contributor to hair loss, aging skin, rough skin, wide pores, red nose, pimples, acne, rosacea, freckles, spots, fine wrinkles, atopic dermatitis, itching, dermatosis, rash, discoloration on the face and other skin conditions.
While follicle mites may cause certain problems, it also is possible specific skin conditions become a breeding ground for Demodex mites. Besides, it’s a major problem for dogs too known as Demodex canis. If you have high levels of hormones, you’re going to have high levels of Demodex mite reproduction because these invertebrate insects obtain their steroids from the host.
Mites Have Been Identified As A Leading Contributor to Hair Loss and Other Skin Conditions.
Recent research suggests that most people may have Demodex mites, usually A-symptomatic in healthy people, but when there’s a high density of mites residing within the human host – usually due to stress or illness (autoimmune deficiencies/ diseases) the human suffers negative effects with skin problems and hair loss. Unfortunately this is widely unknown to the public.
UNGEX is a company that have received several business certificates and awards, including the 2012 “Best Invention Award” for the invention of ‘Ungex Hair Mites Solution’ to provide a natural/ herbal-based care plan for this. Ungex products – unique shampoos, treatment hair tonics and Pro-Demodex treatment spray – work in conjunction to effectively help eliminate all types of human mites. Be part of the innovation in order to help ensure a safe, effective way of helping those who suffer from Demodex mites.
What Is The Ungex Demodex Hair Mites Treatment For Humans?
UNGEX Pty. Ltd. offers the best Demodex hair mites treatment which is an essential solution for your healthy scalp, hair, skin and body.
Ungex is in the personal care industry with its essential care plan, known as ‘Ungex Hair Mites Solution’.Because face mites live under the skin for the majority of their lives, getting rid of them can be a lengthy, but necessary process.
Ungex’s goal is to help eliminate all types of Demodex mites in an effective and safe manner with its unique Demodex hair mites treatment, also known as Ungex Mites Solution.
Learn More About Hair Follicle Mites, Also Known As Demodex Mites.
Demodex Folliculorum and D. Brevis, Known as Hair Follicle Mites, Have Been Identified As the Leading Contributor To Many of Hair and Skin Problems.
Both species are primarily found in the scalp, face, near the nose, the eyelashes, and eyebrows, but also occur elsewhere on the skin. Each has a semitransparent, elongated body that consists of two fused segments and eight short segmented legs, attached to the first body segment.
Demodex Mites Treatment Is the Precondition for Hair Care and Skin Care.
Ungex Demodex Mites Treatment Is the Best Precondition and Pre-treatment in the Personal Care Industry.
Because It Helps You Get Rid of All Types of Hair Follicle Mites to Have A Healthy Scalp and Skin.
#UNGEX #DemodexTreatment #HairMites #FaceMites #Demodex #HairLoss #Acne
Join the Ungex Affiliate Marketing Program!
Join The Ungex Affiliate Marketing Program Today and Start Earning Money!
We will provide the following additional information to you as soon as we hear from you via email Treat face & hair for Demodex mites:
1. More details of the value you will receive with your partnership with us (e.g. the commission rate, 60days cookie duration, bonuses and other affiliate tools that we will provide)
2. We will provide links to some Affiliate marketing tools such as banners, products, coupons and text links.
3. We will provide other tools Affiliates could use to start marketing right away such as some content about our products, consumer demographics, website conversion rate, etc.
4. Also current massive promotions, as well as Promo Codes to motivate your customers to place their orders right away.
5.Contact information including name and email of our sales team that you can get in touch with.
We are always here to help you get off to a fast and profitable start. Our success is tied directly to yours, so please don’t hesitate to contact us to assist you with anything…anytime.
Once again, welcome to Ungex’s affiliate Program. We look forward to working with you!
Your partner in business,
APPLY FOR THE AFFILIATE PROGRAM >> HERE <<