Are you neglecting your health and contributing to unhealthy hair and skin??
Health & Wellness are perhaps the most important aspects of life we tend to push back in these busy modern times.
We can’t always control the stress in our environments, but we can control the basics, like eating healthy and getting enough rest.
Check out these simple and necessary things you can do to help your hair and skin be softer, healthier and more radiant in day to day life! And the things to avoid.
1. Wash the RIGHT way! Washing your scalp and NOT your hair will do wonders! So many people have been lathering their hair and drying it out… just a small coin-sized dollop will do to nourish and clean the hair, but make sure you wash it all out, or you’ll clog the hair follicles. Also, don’t use conditioner on the scalp, not unless you want itching, irritation and clogged pores and follicles. Only use conditioner on the ends of the hair, and when you rinse try not to let the sticky lotion get stuck to your skin on your body, as this can cause acne/blackheads on the back and shoulders.
A great alternative to conditioner is a small amount of coconut oil on dry hair before your shower, then while washing your hair the oil will rinse out, leaving your hair feeling silky and smooth.
2. Eat and drink healthy! Okay, I know this is an obvious one, but it’s one that’s easily forgotten. Eating fruit everyday and drinking plenty of water (approx. 6-8 glasses 250ml) will do wonders. Your hair and skin be more hydrated, and you’ll notice the difference in the look and feel too. After enough healthy eating and drinking uneven skin tone will be lessened and hair will feel less brittle.
3. Get as much sleep as possible. If you’re a 9 – 5 worker like so many of us, sleeping before 11:00 PM is the best option. Of course a fun night out every once in a while is good for the soul and shouldn’t be ignored, but a steady sleeping pattern with 7-9 hours a night will help your skin and hair in unimaginable ways!
4. Don’t stress so much! I know this one’s a hard one, but it’s important. If you’re a natural stress head you may want to consider an hour of meditation a night, or just taking a warm bubble bath at the end of the day with a soothing playlist in the background. Over-stressing is not only bad for your mind, body & soul, but some studies have even suggested your stress can carry over into future generations! And if that doesn’t bother you, stress is a huge factor in hair loss and skin problems!
5. Use the right products! Choosing the right products can be difficult, and although some products are great in theory, sometime there’s something preventing you for getting the nutrients you need. If you suffer hair loss and/or skin problems, you may have Hair, Face or Body (Demodex) mites stealing your natural oils and the nutrition received from shampoos and facial cleansers. Don’t let this continue! UNGEX brand Mites Solution is guaranteed to stop hair loss and skin problems by ridding you of mites.
Once the mites are completely gone you can go back to your usual routine and continuing to follow the helpful rules above. Then your hair and skin can be naturally healthy and beautiful.
Have Healthy Hair, Face and Skin.
Want to feel confident in public without layers upon layers of cosmetics? Now there is a solution and a way to help you have beautiful, healthy hair, face and skin naturally.
visit www.mitesoff.com.au to learn more.
NOW INTRODUCING: Essential Kit A2
Formulated specially for the hair, face and body. The Kit includes 3 products that are targeted for those with skin and scalp problems. These products work in conjunction to effectively help eliminate Demodex hair, face and body mites. Your Care Plan can be carried out from the comfort of your own home to reach highest level of effectiveness.
‘We sell the result, you buy the guarantee!’
#HealthyHair #ClearSkin #Beauty #HealthandWellbeing #UNGEX #Demodex #Natural #HairLoss #SkinProblems #BeautyTips